Yesterday we shared the article related to [Alert] Antivirus Center Can’t Detect Viruses, today we will be covering the same topic. As we clarify earlier the Antivirus Center is unable to detect or block any kind of viruses attached into your machine and the main intention is to only occupy users capital and leave the machine infected.
We are here with more proofs today. The installation file of this software was submitted to VirusTotal which offers online virus scanning services. Out of 41 major Antivirus service providers 29 of them listed this program as malicious. Have a look on the results table below.
So now you can clearly made up your mind not to install this rogue-ware into your machine. This program does not only displays you fake virus alerts and warnings, it also redirects you to malicious and infected sites that can destroy your machine configurations more, by making changes in your system registry. If you have unintentionally installed it you can easily uninstall it by following the steps below.
- Reboot you computer in ‘Safe mode with Networking’ option.
- Now download RKill a software program that provides scanning capabilities. It might be possible that your Internet connection does not work due to the installed rogue-ware, as an alternate you can copy download RKill from another computer and transfer the file from a flash drive or CD/DVD.
- Now after downloading install it in your machine and execute it. While executing you might be warned that RKill is an infection, that is also an automatically generated fake warning by AntiVirus Center. Please avoid it and let the program scan your computer
- Now download Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware program.
- Now Install it with the default settings. And start scanning. Choose perform full scan option from scan.
- Now click on show results when scanning has been successfully performed.
- Select all the files and click on remove Selected files button.
Now your system is cleaned and the rouge program has been terminated from your system. Keep your Antivirus up to date and do not trust any other Antivirus program, you can make a little effort by just reviewing about the program you intended to install in you machine.
How To Remove Antivirus Center now.
via [PC1 News]